Welcome to Around the Land Downunder

Hi,

Welcome to my website - I look foward to being able to post some pictures and stories of adventures from the big cities and small towns of Europe...for the next few months anyhow. Then back to Australia and a postcard from home.


Alex

Friday, July 31, 2009

Allez Les Bleus!

Well today I signed up for my Alliance Francais course beginning this Monday. After having my linguistic confidence rattled during the level testing - I bounced back after being allocated to the A2 level (not a complete linguistic dunce) - something must have impressed my examiner - little victories.........went off and ordered "un pain au chocolat et chocolat chaud svp" with Gusto to celebrate.

P.S If you are wondering what happened to the great French fullback Serge Blanco - I found him. Now operates a menswear shop a few hundred metres down from my apartment in St Germain. Loved your work Serge - will have to buy him a beer....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyqRwnXf5ns

No comments:

Post a Comment